• 3D Organon VR Anatomy (On Steam - HTC Vive & Oculus Rift S) - Award winning, fully-featured immersive virtual reality (VR) anatomy teaching and learning tool.
• BioDigital Human - Interactive 3D virtual platform that visualizes anatomy, disease and treatments with dynamic. To get started, create a FREE account.
• Google Earth VR
• Microsoft Maquette (Oculus Rift S)
• Missions:ISS (Oculus Rift S)
• Oculus 360 Photos (Oculus Rift S)
• Sharecare VR (Oculus Rift S)
• The Stanford Ocean Acidification Experience (Oculus Rift S)
• Tilt Brush (On Steam with HTC Vive & Oculus Rift S) - A VR program to paint in 3D with the room as your canvas.
• Abode 2 (On Steam with HTC Vive & Oculus Rift S)
• Breath Tech (Oculus Rift S)
• Echo VR (Oculus Rift S)
• FoodFight (Oculus Rift S)
• The Lab (On Steam with HTC Vive) - A compilation of Valve's VR experiments set within Aperture Science laboratories. Fix a robot, defend a castle, adopt a mechanical dog, and more.
• Lone Echo (Oculus Rift S)
• Allumette (On Steam with HTC Vive & Oculus Rift S)
• Blade Runner 2049: Memory Lab (Oculus Rift S)
• Oculus First Contact (Oculus Rift S)
• RideOp - VR Thrill Ride Experience (On Steam with HTC Vive)
Content Creation (Faculty-AVR Room)
• 3D Warehouse (Faculty-AVR Room) - Searchable, pre-made 3D models to download and use in SketchUp.
• Adobe Creative Cloud (Faculty-AVR Room) -Includes Adobe Photoshop CS, Adobe Illustrator CS, Adobe Go Live CS, Adobe Acrobat 6.0 to create and publish print and Web content. See How to Create an Adobe ID.
• Kaltura (Faculty-AVR Room) - Media software to create screen recording videos for uploading into D2L.
• MakerBot Print (Faculty-AVR Room) - A free software to discover, prepare, and manage and share 3D prints. (For use with the Library's 3D printer.)
• Sculptris (Faculty-AVR Room) - 3D modeling program, primarily for modeling clay.
• Sketchfab (Faculty-AVR Room) - Millions of models to experience in AVR with iPhone 7 and up and androids.
• SketchUp (Faculty-AVR Room) - 3D modeling program for buildings (architecture, interior design, landscape architecture) or any structure, such as sports facilities. Provides pre-made models. (Locate and click the 3D Warehouse icon in the tags toolbar and a 3D warehouse window appears.)
• ZBrush 4R7 (Faculty-AVR Room) - Sculpting tool for graphic design of 3D models in digital media.
• Zoom (Faculty-AVR Room) - Create and save videos with this cloud-based conferencing software.
For room and use information, see:
The views, ideas, or content expressed during a VR session are solely those of the individuals or entities who produced the content and may not always reflect the University’s ideals or a Christian Worldview. This is a lightly regulated library of content, and as such, some patrons may find some content distressing. Please be careful when using the equipment.