Oral Roberts Evangelistic Association Artifacts
The HSRC and Main Library contain a large number of books, audio, and video by and about Oral Roberts. This page contains links some quick links to items in the ORU catalog to help your research.
Bibliography on Oral Roberts
- Oral Roberts Bibliography
- Items in the ORU Catalog
- Healing Crusades
- Something Good with Oral Roberts: Re-broadcast of Healing 1950sHealingCrusades(VHS-DVD)
Searchable Periodicals on the Digital Showcase (Use of some of these requires ORU login credentials)
- Healing Waters (1947–1953)
- America’s Healing Magazine (1953–1955)
- Healing (1956)
- Abundant Life (1956–Present)
- Holy Spirit in the NowVideo Series
- Audio Sermons
In addition to these items, the HSRC has a vertical file of additional uncatalogued items. A finding aid is available for the Oral Roberts Vertical file. There are also a growing number of unpublished writings, photos, and audio/video of Oral Robertson ORU'sDigital Showcase.
Oral Roberts University Materials
The HSRC has a wide range of materials relating to the history of ORU, including artifacts, magazines, student newspapers, works by professors, audio/video of chapels, class recordings, and more. the Oral Roberts University Collection on Digital Showcase contains some of the artifacts, recordings, and ORU publications which have already been digitized. (Use of some of these requires ORU login credentials)
- Outreach Magazine (1964–1967 )
- Chapel Services (1965–Present)
- Conferences on the Holy Spirit (1980–1983)
- Theological Heritage of ORU
- Promethia: Oral Roberts University's literary journal featuring poetry, short stories, one-act plays, artwork, and photography.
- KORU - ORU Time Machine Interviews & Sermons
- City of Faith Medical Complex Collection and vertical file.
- ORU Vertical File of artifacts and publications (finding aid will be available soon).
Find books, articles, and more from a single search box:
Advanced Search opens new window What is EagleSearch? opens new window
Search the Library's Catalog:
Advanced Search opens new window Renew Books opens new window WorldCat.org opens new window
Find journals, newspapers, and more:
opens new windowAdvanced Search opens new windowCitation Finder How to Use Journal Finder+