Library Guest Policies
- Persons not affiliated with Oral Roberts University who need short term access to journals or reference materials for information on a specific topic may apply for a Library Guest Pass.
- A guest pass gives permission to use ORU Library materials within the Library. Checkout privileges are not granted .
- Extended pass privileges of 1 week to 1 semester duration may be granted to persons who are writing a thesis or dissertation for another institution's degree program, or other serious research.
- Passes are not issued for the purpose of general study or reading.
- Entrance to the library by guests is only allowed between 8:00 am and 5:30 pm on weekdays.
- ORU Alumni who have a current Alumni Library Card do not need a guest pass. Alumni without an alumni ID may apply for a Library Guest Pass.
For more information regarding guest passes please email Ask-A-Librarian or call (918) 495-6723.
|Note: Off-campus access to the ORU Library’s electronic resources is restricted to ORU students, faculty and staff, in accordance with the licensing agreements the library has signed with each online provider.|