Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Library Access for ORU Alumni
- ORU Alumni who have a opens new windowcurrent Alumni Library Card do not need a guest pass to enter the library.
- The ORU Alumni Library Card entitles alumni to register to check out up to five library items at a time.
- Alumni without an alumni ID may apply for a Library Guest Pass.
- Entrance to the library by alumni or guests is only allowed on weekdays between 8:30 am and 6:00 pm. Hours vary, check the Library Hours page for current hours.
Access to ORU Databases and Ebooks
- All of ORU's licensed online resources (including databases and ebooks) can be freely used by any guest on the ORU campus by accessing the campus-wide free Wi-Fi network. No login is required.
- Remote (off-campus) access to the ORU Library’s online resources is restricted to current ORU students, faculty and staff, in accordance with the licensing agreements the library has signed with each online provider.
- Many public libraries provide online resources similar to those available through the ORU library. Alumni are encouraged to get a library card from the public library that serves their community and to inquire about resources available through that library's web site.