Library Guest Policies
- Persons not affiliated with Oral Roberts University who need short term access to journals or reference materials for information on a specific topic may apply for a Library Guest Pass.
- A guest pass gives permission to use ORU Library materials within the Library. Checkout privileges are not granted .
- Extended pass privileges of 1 week to 1 semester duration may be granted to persons who are writing a thesis or dissertation for another institution's degree program, or other serious research.
- Passes are not issued for the purpose of general study or reading.
- Entrance to the library by guests is only allowed on weekdays between 8:00 am and 6:00 pm.
- ORU Alumni who have a opens new windowcurrent Alumni Library Card do not need a guest pass. Alumni without an alumni ID may apply for a Library Guest Pass. For more information, see ORU Alumni Library Access.
- Guests must comply with ORU policies and procedures established to keep our campus safe. For current information, visit the opens new window ORU Health and Safety page.
For more information regarding guest passes please email opens new windowAsk-A-Librarian or call (918) 495-6887.
Note: Off-campus access to the ORU Library’s electronic resources is restricted to ORU students, faculty and staff, in accordance with the licensing agreements the library has signed with each online provider.