Library Guest Policies
- Persons not affiliated with Oral Roberts University who need short term access to journals or reference materials for information on a specific topic may apply for a Library Guest Pass.
- A guest pass gives permission to use ORU Library materials within the Library. Checkout privileges are not granted .
- Passes are not issued for the purpose of general study or reading.
- To enter the library, a holder of a Library Guest Pass can call 918-495-6887 when they arrive to request admittance. They will need to show their Library Guest Pass to enter.
- ORU Alumni may apply for a guest pass. For more information, see ORU Alumni Library Access.
- Guests must comply with ORU policies and procedures established to keep our campus safe.
For more information regarding guest passes please email opens new windowAsk-A-Librarian or call (918) 495-6887.
Note: Off-campus access to the ORU Library’s electronic resources is restricted to ORU students, faculty and staff, in accordance with the licensing agreements the library has signed with each online provider.