Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
How to create & save annotated screenshots
During the screensharing session, both parties can choose to annotate the screen live and save a screenshot, using built in annotation tools. This helps draw a user's attention and highlight particular areas to focus on, plus you can save a screenshot to help remember what you discussed!
- Select Annotate to begin annotating on your shared screen. This will open the annotation tools:
- Use the available options to annotate the screen. Options include:
- Text: Add text to clarify specific portions of the screen.
- Draw: Use freehand drawing to literally draw attention to a particular spot on screen.
- Spotlight/Arrow: Turn your cursor into a spotlight or arrow to help capture the user's attention, so they look where you're pointing.
- Eraser: Erase some or all of your prior annotations.
- Color : Add a highlight splash of color to denote a particular portion of the screen.
- Undo/Redo: Step backward and forward in time to undo/redo previous changes.
- Clear: Removes all previous annotations with one click
- Save! This allows you to save all annotations on the screen as a screenshot. The screenshot will be saved to your local device. Once saved, you can share the screenshot with your patrons via the chat box.