The book loan period for Distance Learners is 90 days.
Distance Learners can:
- See if their local library owns the needed title.
- Ask the local public library to request the title through Interlibrary Loan.
- Request pages to be scanned from library books by Distance Learner Library Services* (no charge)
- Request through Distance Learner Library Services* to check out and mail up to five titles at a time to ORU distance learners.
- Request form for distance learner library materials (for books or scanned pages)
Costs involved in mailing books*
- $3.00 (per book) to mail books at Book Rate.
- $6.00 to mail books (weighing two pounds or less) at Priority Mail rate.
*Note: the library is not able to ship books outside the United States.
Return of the materials is the responsibility of the borrower.
Distance Learner Library Services can provide assistance in locating resources in the ORU Library.
*Contact DLLS: 918-495-7495 or LibDist@oru.edu