Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Country Information and Gateways
- opens new windowCharity Navigator - Learn about nonprofits. Provides "unbiased, objective, numbers-based rating system to assess over 9,000 of America's best-known and some lesser known, but worthy, charities."
- opens new window International Programs (U.S. Census Bureau) - Provides estimates and projections for 228 countries and areas which have populations of 5,000 or more and as recognized by the U.S. Department of State.
- opens new windowMinistryWatch - Profiles Public Charities, church and parachurch ministries.
- opens new windowUNdata - "Numerous databases, tables and glossaries containing over 60 million data points cover a wide range of themes including Agriculture, Crime, education Employment, Energy, Environment, Health, HIV/AIDS, Human Development, Industry, Information and Communication Technology, National Accounts, Population, Refugees, Tourism, Trade, as well as the Millennium Development Goals indicators." Use Country Profiles, Advanced Search and Glossaries to aid in your research.
- opens new windowWebsites on Religion- A database that provides links to websites on theology and religion.