opens new windowJournal Finder+
To see if a journal is available in the ORU Library, search the Journal Finder+. Some titles are available in multiple formats and/or multiple databases. For online full text, the database(s) with full text will be listed. When a title is available "in-house" in paper, CD-ROM or microform there will be a link to "Oral Roberts University Library Holdings." Follow the links to what you need.
Sample title lists:
- Browse titles by discipline: opens new windowEthnic and Cultural Studies (~1,156 titles); opens new windowpeer reviewed titles (~682)
- Use a key phrase search: opens new window"community development"
Selected Journal Titles
Click a journal title below. On the publication record page, choose a date/volume/issue to view a single issue or use "Search within this publication" to search your topic in all issues of the journal.
- opens new window49th Parallel -Covers disciplines such as history, literature, film, popular culture, politics, photography, the visual arts and their relation within an international comparative framework.
- opens new windowAmericana: Journal of American Popular Culture
- opens new windowCommunity Development Journal -Concerned with community work and development in developed and developing countries
- opens new windowCulture & Conflicts -Discusses cultural conflicts with relevance to sociology.
- opens new windowCulture & Psychology -Focuses on the centrality of culture to our understanding of human behaviour, identity, intersubjective experiences, emotions, development and language.
- opens new window International Bulletin of Missionary Research - Covers Christian missions, evangelism and apologetics.
- opens new window International Review of Mission -Essays, commentary and reviews of missiological reflection and stories of churches in mission, missionary thought and practice of churches around the world, the development of ecumenical commitment to mission and evangelism.
- opens new windowJournal of Early Modern Cultural Studies-Covers all areas of cultural studies from the late-fifteenth through the late-nineteenth centuries.
- opens new windowMission Studies: Journal of the International Association for Mission Studies (IAMS