Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Black and white copying in the Library is available on the Canon printers.
- Black and white: 10¢ per page
- To copy, insert money or swipe Eagle Card.
- Put your book or page face down on the glass (or place unstapled pages in the feeder).
- Select Copy on the printer screen.
- Press Start button.
- Repeat for each page to be copied.
- After the copying process is complete, press Done on the card reader or press coin return.