Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Search for journals, trade publications and other periodicals
opens new windowJournal Finder+
To see if a journal is available in the ORU Library, search the Journal Finder+. Some titles are available in multiple formats and/or multiple databases. For online full text, the database(s) with full text will be listed. When a title is available "in-house" in paper, CD-ROM or microform there will be a link to "Oral Roberts University Library Holdings." Follow the links to what you need.
Sample title lists by subject:
- opens new windowCommunication and Mass Media journal titles
- opens new windowDrama & Theater Arts journal titles
Selected Journal Titles
- opens new windowCommunication Research
- opens new windowCommunication Studies -Focuses on human communication processes. Study of human communication, regardless of philosophical, theoretical, or methodological underpinnings.
- opens new window International Journal of Communication- Interdisciplinary journal that, while centered in communication, is open and welcoming to contributions from the many disciplines and approaches that meet at the crossroads that is communication study
- opens new windowJournal of Communications Research - Peer-reviewed coverage of language and social interaction, nonverbal, interpersonal and organizational communication, mass communication, health and intercultural communication and developmental issues in communication.
- opens new windowMedia, Culture & Society
- opens new windowVisual Communication