The One-Stop Library Services Desk closes 15 minutes before the library's closing time. The self-check machine may be used ANY TIME the library is open by patrons whose library registration is current and whose library account is clear.
Entrance into the library after 5 p.m. Monday through Friday and all hours on Saturday and Sunday requires the use of a security swipe card (University issued ID).
Hours for holiday and breaks vary slightly from the academic year schedule. Check hours posted in the library and this web page for more information.
• 21 days - books & AV items for Students & Staff
• 60 days - books & AV items for Graduate and Senior Paper Students
• 90 days - books & AV items for Faculty and Distance Learners
• 1 hour to 4 day - Reserve items (some reserve items are IN LIBRARY USE only)
• 3 day - DVDs
- Your current, validated ORU ID must be presented at every checkout session
- Only YOU can check out library materials with your ORU ID
- Library registration must be renewed each semester while enrolled
See opens new windowORU Library Information and Policies document for more information.
opens new window
• In person at the Library Service Desk
• By email to firstname.lastname@example.org
• By calling the library at 918-495-6391
• Self-check machine (books MUST be with you)
• opens new windowORU app - LIBRARY
Reserve items & DVDs CANNOT be renewed
Other items may be renewed except in these situations:
• Item is overdue
• Item is on hold for another patron
• Item has reached the maximum allowable renewals
• Fine or other block on your library account
Items are renewed one loan period from day of the request
One-Stop Library Services Desk
Students, faculty, staff and alumni may check out and return items at the One-Stop Library Services Desk. Reserve materials are located here. opens new windowInterlibrary loan books and articles are placed here for pick up. Current magazines and newspapers are now housed next to the One-Stop Library Services Desk.